FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before hiring a DJ, here are some of the questions you should ask. Below we’ve addressed some of the most frequent ones. If you have a question that’s not answered here, please contact us HERE.
- Can you help me with the music planning?Of course, it’s one of the most important services we offer. We are able to provide advice thanks to our years of experience, to top it all of…it’s already included in your package. So if you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to ask!
- Do we meet before the event?Absolutely. We in fact do two consultation, an initial one to get to know you and your needs. And a second one to discuss music timeline, speeches and any questions before the big day.
- When should I book my date? We highly suggest booking your date 2 to 18 months in advance or as soon as you have the date confirmed. Since we can only perform at a limited amount of events per weekend, we strongly recommend that you contact us as soon as possible to check on the availability status of your date. By the way, if for some reason you find yourself in a pickle and need a last-minute DJ, call us, we’ll do our best to help!
- Do we need to make a deposit?To secure all bookings we take a 50% non-refundable deposit. The remaining is due the day of the event
- Do you take requests before and during the event?Of course, you can send us a DO and DO NOT playlist, and it’s up to you if you want us to do accept song request from guests (as long as it doesn’t kill the mood!)
- What time will the DJ set up?We usually can set up 2-3 hour prior to starting, we always discuss the setup with your event planner to make sure everything is done smoothly.